Saturday, January 10, 2009

The Interview MEME

My very dear and close friend just allowed herself to be interviewed, and I asked her to interview me.

Instructions:

1. Leave me a comment saying, "Interview me".
2. I will respond by emailing you five questions. (I get to pick the questions).
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.


So, here are the 5 questions with my answers...


1. Growing up did you and your sister have a good relationship? And do you now?

We were typical siblings growing up - some days we loved each other and some days we didn't. I'm older and I know I didn't spend much time with her when I was in high school. Now we have a very close relationship.

2. If the Catholic religion did not exist what religion would you be?

Wow. Good question. I've never thought about it. I would have to go with Jewish. That was the prevailing God-based religion until Catholicism started!


3. How has marriage changed you?

Longer hair, wider body....oh, not that kind of change. Hmm, I don't think we've been married long enough for it to have changed me. I'm sure my husband has a different opinion.


4. What is your favorite book (not including the bible). And why?

I don't really have a favorite book. I have read so many and for the most part have loved them. I'm partial to whatever I'm reading at the moment, so here's my current reading list:

Me, Stories of My Life by Katharine Hepburn

Light from the East, Miracles of Our Lady of Soufanieh by Fr. Robert J. Fox

Christ in the Psalms by Patrick Henry Reardon

Dark Night of the Soul by St. John of the Cross

Dressing with Dignity by Colleen Hammond

The Gift of Faith by Father Tadeusz Dajczer

Catechism of the Catholic Church

5. Knowing you love music. What is the best concert you have ever attended. Tell about it.

Another wow. The first concert I ever attended was Boston. Sammy Hagar's band Montrose opened for them. Completely eye-opening.

I was at Rossington-Collins concert after high school, and ended up on stage with the band, so that was cool.

I've seen Def Leppard more times than I can count, so probably any of their concerts.

But then Rockin' the River was fun, and Iowa Jam, and all the concerts at Trout Air.....


Leave me a comment if you want me to interview you. And remember, I get to pick the questions!

6 comments:

  1. oooh, fun. dare i do it? what if i dont like the questions you pick?
    alright, alright, interview me.
    r

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds a little scary, but I have nothing else to blog about so interview me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. INTERVIEW ME ALREADY!

    Hysteria, when you're near.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a little scared too - but, Hey, why not! it's better than bobby pins LOL

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what YOU think!