Monday, February 7, 2011

Daybook 02-07-11

Outside the window... cloudy gray sky, cold air, good weather for hot chocolate-coffee and staying indoors!

Getting an earful of... Wii games. My youngest has strep throat and is living on the couch.

Grateful For... Urgent Care facilities less than 10 miles from home.

Reading... A Biblical Walk Through The Mass. Highly recommend! This is based on the new translation of the Mass beginning this Advent season.

Creating... a clean, healthy home. I'm trying!

The Learning Room... Term 3. We need to change things up a bit. Last week was horrid.

Liturgical Year... St. Josephine Bakhita, St. Appollonia, St. Scholastica, Our Lady of Lourdes. Lots of tea party material!

Hoping and Praying... my son recovering from strep, my friend and a successful pregnancy, my niece and a successful pregnancy, my mom's upcoming surgery, another friend's wife and her treatments, my BIL, several other personal intentions.

The Kitchen... plenty of leftovers from two days of birthday parties, so no cooking today!

Favorite Things... being home with my kids. I know I've stated this before, but it is at the top of my list.

Plans for the Week... Catholic 101 class, Parish Council meeting, wrestling, 6th grade Religious education, Homeschool coop, and dance. Of course, attendance is dependent on my sons recovery from strep throat!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what YOU think!