Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Daybook 12-27-10 On the Third Day of Christmas...

Outside My Window...it is dark and clear and cold. Sun is just starting to rise. Rumors of a blizzard or rain this weekend. Hmmm.

I Am Listening To... Walk Like An Egyptian on Just Dance 2 (way-o-way-e-o) My daughter received this for Christmas and loves the workout. I received Wii Fit Plus. Thanks honey.

I Am Wearing... lounging attire (snort!) and new slippers. Warm slippers that fit. Yippee!

I Am Grateful For... what we already have. Yes, we always want more and always ask for more, but I am eternally grateful for what I already have and for where I live and for the family I was given

I Am Reading... still into Home Comforts. I am highlighting like crazy, running around purging the house and making new lists. I also read A Little Bit Wicked and The Christmas Doll. Both are excellent and I recommend the second one be added to your Christmas collection.

I Am Creating... cleaning lists, cleaning schedules, menu plans, a new home-keeping notebook.

Towards a Real Education... Vacation week!!

To Live the Liturgy... celebrating the Twelve Days of Christmas all week, and of course WATT day on Friday!!

I Am Hoping and Praying... for friends and families who've lost their mom this week. My Grandma died right before Christmas in 1976, Marion died last year on January 1, and close friends of my husband lost their mother on Wednesday.

From the Kitchen... Venison. Something with Venison. The menu says Tater Tot Hotdish but I'd rather have steak. Time to pull out the cookbooks...

One of my Favorite Things... Netflix. Watched the entire Pushing Daisies series. Great writing. I wish it was still on.

A Few Plans for the rest of the Week... eye doctor, Mass, LHOTP show at our Library, Swimming, ringing in the New Year!

4 comments:

  1. You sound so organized. I'm always trying to be.
    Doesn't always work out the way I want it to though.

    What the heck is WATT?

    Sorry to hear about your friends mother. My aunt dies last year a couple weeks before Christmas and it makes it so very hard on her children. (and sisters)

    We'll have to check out that Pushing up Daisies series.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We got a Wii Fit too! I'm really enjoying it. I need exercise to be fun!

    Praying for all your concerns.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pushing Daisies is awesome! Watching it always makes me crave pie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I snorted right there too, following the previous answer. I am so a cozy-clothes girl, at home.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what YOU think!