Thursday, January 27, 2011

Thrifty Thursday

Sorry, no furniture this week.

Last August I happened to be driving through a town I worked in many years ago. I knew the grocery store was in the next block, and since I needed a few things, I decided to stop. It wasn't until I walked in the door that I realized it was no longer a grocery store, but a thrift store.

There were some very cute items, but the minute I saw this, I knew I had to have it, no matter the price.

I paid 2 dollars. And it's always filled with cookies!










3 comments:

  1. Very cute! You were meant to have it!

    I tried getting ahold of you through my blog by leaving my email address so you could forward that pdf file? Here's my email adress in case the other way I tried didn't work.

    noreenjohnson7@gmail.com

    Would you mind if I blogged about it and would reference you as the resource?

    www.rosarymom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Paula, I love your thrifty stories. I used to visit all the secondhand stores while waiting for my girls to finish their piano lessons etc. Then I realised that bags of stuff were coming in the house every week and nothing was leaving. I try to be a bit more selective these days but I still love a bargain. I admire how you restore the furniture that no one else can see potential in. God bless, Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it too! Was it meant to be a cookie jar? I'm trying to see how the lid comes off.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what YOU think!