Monday, January 10, 2011

Daybook 01-10-11

Outside My Window...cold, cold, cold. I don't think I'll be changing this line for several months.

I Am Listening To... my son playing Wii. My husband snoring. The dryer tumbling.

I Am Wearing... workout clothes. Really.

I Am Grateful For... today

I Am Reading... still savoring Home Comforts.

I Am Creating... still working on the liturgical/family life perpetual calendar. March and April are almost finished.

Towards a Real Education... almost finished with Term 2!

To Live the Liturgy... Ordinary time, a nice quiet week for us.

I Am Hoping and Praying... for an increase in my faith.

From the Kitchen... chicken in mushroom gravy, crockpot style.

One of my Favorite Things... staying home.

A Few Plans for the rest of the Week... meetings, wrestling, dance, HS Coop....

1 comment:

  1. Oooohhh! I have also kicked around the idea of a liturgical/family life perpetual calendar. I would love to see what you've come up with!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what YOU think!