Monday, December 13, 2010

Daybook 12-13-10

Outside My Window... 20 below zero and piles of snow. Thankfully our roof stayed in place.

I Am Listening To...the hum of the furnace. I've never truly appreciated it until today.

I Am Wearing... pajama's. I'm still sick and have no desire to change into clothes.

I Am Grateful For... tractors and husbands who know how to use them.

I Am Reading... many Advent and Christmas books. Still.

I Am Creating... nothing.

Towards a Real Education... Term 2, week 6 - more Advent, less everything else

To Live the Liturgy... St. Lucy, St. John of the Cross, O Antiphons

I Am Hoping and Praying... to get better. Pneumonia has really thrown a wrench in plans.

From the Kitchen... rotisserie chicken, rice, cauliflower and corn, banana bread...I love our freezers

One of my Favorite Things... snuggling on the couch

A Few Plans for the rest of the Week... get better!!

A Picture Thought... still no pictures...

2 comments:

  1. My prayer: That you are all better, very soon! HUGS!! XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand now what it's like to go out when I don't want to do it. I have to bring matty and trina to and from school at two different times of the day. It's worth it, but it leaves me feeling a little bit more stressed than usual. I wish I could just cuddle up with every kid every day but that's not going to happen. I think next week might be the start of our "winter vacation", especially if we get the van fixed and we can go on a REAL "vacation" maybe up to Duluth when Butch goes back there for work (cheap during the week). I hope you are better soon. I'd love to come for a visit and hang out in jammie pants with you.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what YOU think!