Monday, December 6, 2010

Daybook 12-06-10

Outside My Window... cold and dark

I Am Listening To...GI Joe...don't ask

I Am Wearing... camo pajama's

I Am Grateful For... my husband

I Am Reading... many, many Advent and Christmas books

I Am Thinking... about our daily Advent activities

I Am Creating... a clean and healthy home

Towards a Real Education... Term 2, week 5 - more Advent, less everything else

To Live the Liturgy... St. Nicholas, Immaculate Conception, Our Lady of Guadalupe

I Am Hoping and Praying... for a faith-filled Advent

From the Kitchen... Venison wraps

One of my Favorite Things... Vikings and Saints both won!

A Few Plans for the rest of the Week... eye doctor visits...

A Picture Thought... no pictures this week - the camera is resting...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what YOU think!