Monday, November 22, 2010

Daybook 11-22-10 Thanksgiving Week!

Outside My Window... dark, windy, 10 degrees.....COLD!

I Am Listening To... the local weather, the dryer, the coffeemaker

I Am Wearing... pajama's

I Am Grateful For... a working furnace

I Am Reading... Percy Jackson: The Lightning Thief...much better than the movie

I Am Thinking... about travel plans

I Am Creating... well, I am trying to create a warm and loving home

Towards a Real Education... week 3 of term 2

To Live the Liturgy... St Cecilia, beginning of Advent

I Am Hoping and Praying... for our family

From the Kitchen... Rotisserie Chicken in the slow-cooker

One of my Favorite Things... football

A Few Plans for the rest of the Week... visiting family

A Picture Thought...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what YOU think!