Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Daybook 10-26-10 A day late...

and yes, a dollar short....

Outside My Window... 38 degrees, pouring rain, creek and fields flooding

I Am Listening To... rain and wind beating on the house

I Am Wearing... red t-shirt, pink polka dot sweats...LAUNDRY DAY!

I Am Grateful For... friends and family

I Am Reading... Writing with Ease and The Handbook for Catholic Moms

I Am Thinking... about the upcoming mid term elections

I Am Creating... a warm and inviting home

Towards a Real Education... week 8 of term 1

To Live the Liturgy... Homeschool Mass this week, then All Saints Party!

I Am Hoping and Praying... for so many friends and family members

From the Kitchen... soup and hot chocolate

One of my Favorite Things... vacations with my kids

A Few Plans for the rest of the Week... cleaning and purging

A Picture Thought...

018



No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what YOU think!